You want to turn your website into a mobile app. We’re here to help. In this guide, you’ll find the information and links you need to get your project off and running!
What is AppPresser?
AppPresser is an app builder that specializes in integrating WordPress. It includes several WordPress plugins and a theme that perform special functions like integration with your favorite custom plugins.
How does it work?
After purchasing, login to our cloud based visual app builder, My AppPresser, and create and customize your app.
Add our WordPress plugins and theme to your WordPress site for extra features like WooCommerce, BuddyPress, LearnDash, device camera uploads, push notifications, geolocation, and more.
When you are ready, build your app automatically for device testing, and submit to the app stores. 1 iOS and Android app submission is included in the Business plans, other plans do not include free submission. You can do it yourself, or pay someone to do it for you.
Learn more on our features page.
What do I need?
Choose a pricing plan that best suits you, and we will provide the rest.
Setting things up
Once you’ve purchased AppPresser, you’ll need to install and configure the plugin and add-ons. You will be sent links to documentation to help you with this process.
Testing your app
After you’ve started building your app, the next step is to test it out. AppPresser provides a few ways to test your app.
- You can preview your app as you build it in your browser. This works great, but before submitting to the app stores, you'll want to test on a device.
- To test iOS native functionality, you will need to build your app for a device. This can be done with the click of a button after we set it up.
Submitting your app
Woohoo, your app is done! Now it’s time to make it available to the world!
Submitting your app to the iOS store can be an exercise in hoop jumping. Luckily, we do this for you! (If it's included in your pricing plan)
We want to make sure you have all the help you need to get your app built. Here are a few of the resources you may find helpful during the process.
- AppPresser online documentation. Here you will find documentation on the core AppPresser plugin and each of the add-on extensions. And for you developers, we’ve got code snippets and additional documentation to help you customize your apps even further.
- AppPresser Blog. Our blog contains tutorials on many aspects of AppPresser and mobile apps in general.
- YouTube video channel. The AppPresser video channel contains several walk-through videos for using, configuring and working with AppPresser.
- Email support. Purchase any of the AppPresser plans, and you automatically get 1 full year of support along with a year of product updates.
- Join the AppPresser Community on Facebook where AppPresser users are sharing ideas, answering questions, and generally helping each other out!
We love to talk AppPresser (and all things WordPress, too!!)
When we’re not working on AppPresser, we love being part of the WordPress community. You can frequently find us speaking at WordCamps or local meetups all over the world.
Have a question?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know how we can help you make your decision.