Hey there, we’ve been working hard as usual to bring you new features and updates. Here’s what’s new this month.
LearnDash Integration Coming Soon!
We’ve been working on a beta integration for LearnDash that allows you to add courses to your app. It integrates all features of LearnDash, including courses, topics, lessons, quizzes, login, registration, and more. It will be included in the Agency plan when it’s ready at no extra cost.
To learn more, view a demo video, and get notified when it’s ready, sign up on this page.
New Features & Updates Released
Updates to the AppPresser plugin, AppPush, and the AP3 Ion Theme were pushed out today. We have also updated the app build files, here are the highlights.
Download files from WordPress to the device
Now you can add a download link on any WordPress page and it can download a file to offline storage on the device. All downloads can be displayed on a separate page in the app for easy access. Pretty sweet!
This rounds out a feature we added a couple months ago that allows you to create API based playlists with downloadable media. Now you get the best of both worlds.
This feature works great for letting app users download course materials in a LearnDash app, or download video/audio/images from any post or page. The possibilities are endless.
To learn how to use this feature, please view our documentation.
This feature requires an app rebuild and theme update
Push notification test mode in AppPush
We added 2 new settings in AppPush that make sending test notifications easier. You can now disable notification sending, and enable logging.
If you are writing custom code for push notifications and want to test it without actually sending it to your users, you can enable these 2 settings.
Here’s a list of everything we just released.
AP3 Ion Theme 1.4.0
- Add app-internal class to force internal links
- Add .app-download postMessage for downloads
- Fix app-download link with a different domain
- Add titles for archive pages
- Fix scrolling on lost password modal
- Add hook to adjust YouTube video width
- Fix styling for Restrict Content Pro
- Fix data-applink=”0″ values from evaluating to false
- Simplify short reset code
- Language POT file update
- Minor bug fix: check curl_version exists
- Add option for pushing notification logging
- Add option to disable push notifications for development test
- Fix notification titles for scheduled posts