Work with us!
We are always pushing the boundaries of what is possible with WordPress and mobile apps, and we are always looking for great people to join our team. The future is bright for AppPresser, and we are looking to expand our incredible team to share in our success.
We are a fully distributed company (work from home), and looking for fun-loving, hard-working WordPress and mobile app developers.
Part time/hourly 20-30 hrs/week
Our team is looking for experienced WordPress developers to work on custom web and mobile app projects, mobile products, our SaaS platform, and building cool stuff powered by WordPress!
We are looking for WordPress developers who wants to build products and features that will be used by thousands of people. You will learn valuable new skills, guaranteed!
We promise to post only the best animated gifs in Slack, and keep the meetings to a minimum. There is some exciting stuff coming down the pipeline, and we want you to be involved!
The ideal candidate is someone who is actively working in the WordPress website and plugin development field and is knowledgeable about the most recent releases and standards of WordPress. Applicants should be passionate about WordPress and eager to learn and grow with our company.
You must be able to handle responsibility and solve problems on your own, we do not micro-manage.
Mobile app development experience is a bonus, but not required.
Please note: This is not an entry-level position. Experienced programmers only.
Your job duties will include:
- Developing WordPress plugins, custom functionality, and themes
- Developing mobile apps with our AppPresser Framework
- Using bug tracking, project tracking, and Git software
- A variety of miscellaneous development tasks involved in WordPress and mobile app development
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work remotely with little to no supervision is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a team player and grow as business grows
- Experience using SVN & Git software a plus
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can take initiative and solve problems without being micro-managed.
- Likes to have a lot of fun tinkering around inside the guts of cool websites and apps.
- Wants to learn, push themselves, and make the web a better place to be.
- Excellent time management and ability to work, remotely, on a deadline and on multiple projects at once.
- Great critical thinking skills, a good work ethic, and customer service skills.
*No third parties or outsourcing agencies will be considered, but we are open to worldwide applicants!*
We give each application consideration, but please do be patient as we go through all of the applications received. We will read them all and will be contacting you within the next week or two.
If you are interested, we'd love to hear from you.
Job Application Form